Transfer folder subscriptions

Folks;

I'm in the process of moving mails between two cyrus installations in order to at some point switch over all users. So far using imapsync and doing so as cyrus user met most of my needs, however I so far fail to transfer each users folder subscriptions.

Given user names and folder hierarchy are exactly the same on both systems, is there any way to transfer the list of folders each user has subscribed without resetting all their passwords and running a tool such as imapsync on a per-user level?

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Kristian
----
To Unsubscribe: