Ive seen something like this in other distributions (eg.: https://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/AntispamWithSieve) I was just wondering if the same is possible with cyrus or cyrus sieve.

Best regards,

Pedro Silva

On 28-05-2018 15:59, Sven Schwedas wrote:

On 2018-05-28 16:41, Pedro silva wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to set up a spam learning system, and I would like to pipe
email places in (for example) the SPAM folder to an external program.

I have cyrus 2.4.17

Does any one know how or if this is possible in cyrus (or sieve)?

If you want to (read only) process data already received to train your
spam filter, just use the individual mail files in cyrus' spool.

If you want to act on mails being received and possibly delete/redirect
them, you normally want hook into your MTA, not cyrus/sieve.

Sven Schwedas, Systemadministrator
sven.schwedas@xxxxxx | ☎ +43 680 301 7167
TAO Digital   | Teil der TAO Beratungs- & Management GmbH
Lendplatz 45  | FN 213999f/Klagenfurt, FB-Gericht Villach
A8020 Graz    | https://www.tao-digital.at

----
To Unsubscribe: