Re: Why Cyrus?

On 01/19/2018 07:50 AM, Nic Bernstein wrote:
> I'm sorry, and don't wish to start a flame war here, but can't just let
> this comment pass.  Fastmail are dedicated to improving the
> documentation of Cyrus, and have on staff a person, Nicola Nye
> <nicolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, for that specific reason.  They've spent a
> bundle of money to improve the documentation, as have other
> organizations like Kolab <https://kolabsystems.com/> and Onlight
> <https://www.onlight.com/> (my firm).

Absolutely no flame war will ensue. I appreciate the update and was not aware that FastMail was putting resources towards Cyrus documentation: that's over and above, so very commendable. Same for the other commercial organizations spending time and money on this effort.

Also, thanks for the links. I knew the documentation has gotten a lot better, but so has my knowledge. It seems like every question I have still requires a trip to the listserv, and even then it's generally a matter of sifting through google searches and experimentation. Just once I want to have a question about Cyrus, go to the documentation, and Boom!: the answer is right there. The Virtual Domains thing can be my next test case.

----
To Unsubscribe: