Re: cannot expunge messages

Hi Eugene,

Just to check: has the mail actually been deleted by the client?

cyr_expire is there (I believe) to clean up messages and folders that have been flagged as deleted by the client but not yet physically removed. It can't remove mail that is undeleted, no matter how old it is.

https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/reference/faqs/o-deleted-expired-expunged-purged.html

Perhaps ipurge might be more what you need?
https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/reference/manpages/systemcommands/ipurge.html

Cheers,

   Nicola