Re: Message remains in spool after expunge

Hi,

what is your setting for expunge_mode in imapd.conf? You can see what Cyrus uses with this command:

$ cyr_info conf-all|grep expung

--On 22. August 2017 um 09:48:42 -0300 Arnaldo Viegas de Lima <arnaldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have just migrated from 2.4.17 to 3.0.3 and we are having a problem
with one of our scripts that perform actions on a SPAM folder for
retraining purposes. All files placed by the user there are used for
retaining. At the end Cyrus is called to remove the files: we mark all
files for deletion and then expunge the mailbox. We have been using this
script since 2007, flawlessly.

I’ve set Cyrus chatty mode on and I can see the commands being sent to
the server and there is a confirmation log message for the expunge, with
the  correct number of files. Checking the SPAM mailbox with Cyrus (or
any IMAP client), show it as empty. But looking at the mailbox directory
in the filesystem, the actual files are still there.

Am I missing something on 3.0.3 that may be the cause for this problem?

--
   .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.

----
To Unsubscribe: