Re: IDN - Need help

On 2017-06-19 05:47, Walter H. via Info-cyrus wrote:
Are you sure he's talking about the right thing as he mentioned this:

"The sender in question uses a @gmail address."

please first declare the part of E-mail address you are talking of ...

name @ domain

in case you're are talking about the 'name' part, there is not any character besides [0-9a-z\.\-_] defined (see RFC 2821) and in case you're talking about the 'domain' part, there is used Punycode, which results in the same character set
I am talking about exactly what is stated below, "Cyrus lmtp does not offer SMTPUTF8".