Re: IDN

On 2017-05-12 23:37, Per Olof Ljungmark wrote:
Thank you for your reply - I meant exactly what I wrote - is it up
to the delivery agent only (Postfix/lmpt in our case) to decide
whether to accept a sender with 8bit characters in the address and if
it does will cyrus digest it. Thanks /per

On 12 May 2017 21:45:07 GMT+02:00, "Niels Dettenbach (Syndicat.com