IMAP.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched

I'm running cyrus 2.4.17 on a couple of Arch linux servers, and Arch is an aggressively updated rolling release distro.

I don't have to add new users very often, but ran cyradm today and got the following error message:

[root@www sbin]# cyradm --user administrator localhost
IMAP.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xdb00080, needed 0xdb80080)

I'm hoping to not have to upgrade cyrus at this precise moment. Is there any way to get around this for adding a new cyrus user? I've only ever used cyradm for this task.

If I do have to upgrade, the cyrus version in the Arch AUR is still at 2.5.10 -- presumably this upgrade won't break anything? Do I need to upgrade to 2.5.x before upgrading to 3.0?

Thanks.

----
To Unsubscribe: