Re: fetching spam from users junk folder

Marcus,
In my original response I forgot to mention that for this, or any similar approach, to work, you need to use the misnamed "proxyservers" setting in imapd.conf to grant access to an administrative user.
       proxyservers: <none>
            A list of users and groups that are allowed  to  proxy  for  other
            users,  separated  by  spaces.   Any  user  listed in this will be
            allowed to login for any other user: use with caution.
For example:
proxyservers: adminuser
Or, alternately, assign rights to the appropriate mailboxes in cyradm:
> sam user.%.Should\ Be\ Spam adminuser all
Cheers,
    -nic