Outlook slowness issues

Good morning,

Some of our resellers are telling us to be finding issues with with Outlook and our mail service. They say when Outlook is syncing over IMAP (either SSL/TLS or plain) sometimes

it takes ages for syncing. This just happens with Microsoft Outlook. I know in Outlook 2010 or 2007 you could remove the option of syncing whole mail and sync only headers. But

from 2013 version it enforces you to sync totally, body plus headers forcibly. We use Nginx as mail proxies and Cyrus IMAP as backend. We use versions 2.3.18 and 2.4. If I do a :

Escape character is '^]'.
* OK IMAP4 ready
. login ZZZZZZ UUUUUUUUU
. OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID LOGINDISABLED COMPRESS=DEFLATE ACL RIGHTS=kxte QUOTA MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY SORT SORT=MODSEQ THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE CATENATE CONDSTORE SCAN URLAUTH] User logged in
. logout
* BYE LOGOUT received
. OK Completed

I can see COMPRESS=DEFLATE extension is available. Do you know if Outlook uses it?. If it uses compression?. How do you handle this kind of situations with Outlook?.

Thanks a lot mates,

Best regards,

--

sarenet
Egoitz Aurrekoetxea

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.
----
To Unsubscribe: