High Availability

Hi,

We used cyrus for many years and switch to a proprietary system. We are juste looking back to cyrus.
I would like to know the status of cyrus and HA:
This documentation seems to consider that replication is edge..
http://cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.9/install-replication.php
and it has been written in 2007

Note that Cyrus replication is still relatively young in the grand scheme of things, and if you choose to deploy you are doing so at your own risk.

Is there somewhere a documentation, an howto for HA (proxies, murder and replication)
Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT