Re: users filling up disk microsoft office outlook 2013 ?

I'm hitting a strange issue.  A user had his mailbox grow (multiple
GB) without him noticing.

I can clean up with cyr_expire.

Multiple messages are actually the same.  It seems that the client
uploads the message and deletes it immediately.

Yesterday it filled up a partition, so I couldn't enable telemetry on
his mailbox to actually see what happened.

The client is outlook 2013.

Has anybody seen this issue before? I'm running 2.4.17

Last night ecactly this  happened on our mail server the 1st time.
One partition was filled up ...
The user was noticing "some duplicate messages", but not thousands.
I'll check up if a virus scanner is involved in our case.

--
Frank Richter
Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany

----
To Unsubscribe: