Re: frontend lmtp connections to mupdate master

Hi Fabio,

Quoting "Fabio S. Schmidt" <fabio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Michael,

I would suggest you to read this documentation:
http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Cyrus_Murder_Mail_Delivery

thanks for the link, i have not seen this document before.

It is possible to change the delivery to use the local mailbox
database from the frontends when using Cyrus Aggregator. We have
already implemented it on our environment and it works very well. In
this scenario, the messages deliveries do not load the Mupdate master
and in a case of failure of the Master the messages will continue to
be delivered, so only the change operations from the Backends will be
unavailable.

The link to the UMich patch is borken. Did you use the UMich patch?
Can you send me your patch?
Can/should this be included in Cyrus Imapd 2.5.x

Regards

   Michael

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung mail: michael.menge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen

----