RE: Still getting SQUAT errors after adding squatter to events

On Feb 12, 2014 4:25 PM, "Dudi Goldenberg" <dudi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >I thought this was required to get it to index subfolders also? Am I reading the man page wrong?
> >Thanks,
> >Josh
>
> From squatter manpage:
>
> "The mailbox argument can be omitted, which indexes all mailboxes. Otherwise it needs to be specified in the same format as used in cyradm."
>
> So you can run it with -r with user specified to index all mailboxes including subs.
>
> Regards,
>
> D.

In the previous message you told me to remove those options and now you're telling me I need them. Which is it?

I'm really confused now.  I need to index all the mailboxes and their sub folders.  What's the correct way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Josh

----
To Unsubscribe: