How Do i get last lgin date for all my users

Good Afternoon,

  I am hoping that someone can help in getting last login date for all of my users.  I know about the .seen files. Is there a better more exact utility that I can use. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Santos U. Ramirez

Linux Systems Administrator

National DCP, LLC

150 Depot Street

Bellingham, Ma. 02019

Phone: 508-422-3089

Fax: 508-422-3866

Santos.Ramirez@xxxxxxxxxx

This email and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, do not copy or forward to any unauthorized persons, permanently delete the original and notify the sender by replying to this email.

----
To Unsubscribe: