Re: DBERROR error fetching user.toto cyrusdb error

Hi
Finally
I found the reason of this " DBERROR error fetching user.toto cyrusdb error"

I don't know why but when I deleted the mailbox toto
user.toto file in /var/lib/cyrus/quota directory wasn't deleted

I deleted it manually
then I created mailbox toto with rights and quota and all is good

Thanks for your help