Re: Too many entries of mystore: reusing txn....

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Andrew Morgan <morgan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 8 Dec 2012, Anant Athavale wrote:

Dear Experts,

I had been sending mails to this list in the last two days with email
anant@xxxxxxxxxxx - with subject - Urgent Help Required.  Based on your
advise, I have rebuilt all the mailboxes.  I am monitoring the maillog
entries of cyrus imap after I started the cyrus-imapd.  Everything seems to
be fine.

Most of the log entries, I checked in this list and found them harmless and
hence ignoring them like: setrlimit and IP_TOS etc.

But, for this one, I did not get any proper comments in this list.

In the maillog, I have too many lines with the same message, which is as
below.

cvt_cyrusdb: mystore: reusing txn .....with some value of number.

This same line repeats, at least 190+ times (including that last number).
Is this a cause of worry? I have not yet released the system to users.  I
will be doing it only tomorrow, based on the response for this.  Do I need
to check something?

I have rebuilt mailboxes and reconstructed mailboxes in RHEL 6.3 supplied
Cyrus-IMAP 2.3.16.

Please advise.

Unless you really want to see all the gory details of Cyrus, turn your syslog level down from DEBUG to INFO.  The message you are seeing is a DEBUG level log message.

        Andy

I forgot to attach my rsyslog.conf in my previous reply.  Attached.

----
To Unsubscribe: