Message doesn't delete

Title: Message doesn't delete
Hello,

For the most part cyrus has been running for a couple of years trouble free. However, on one of my mailboxes I have this weird thing where one message simply won't delete. When I delete it in my email client it shows as deleted and then upon refresh it's back again. Everything else in that mailbox works as expected and out of a dozen other mailbox there are no issues.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

I've done expunge on the mailbox with no change.

This is a multi domain setup (not that I think that would make a difference) meaning a user login is "user@domain" instead of just "user".

Thanks,
Reg
----