Re: After being moved, messages remain in both folders on the server

Patrick Boutilier wrote:

> Are you using delayed expunge?
Not deliberately... How would I check this?

Mark Cammidge wrote:
> I've noticed this too, and I'm not sure of the cause.  As somebody else
> said, it could be that expunge_mode was set to delayed, although that
> wasn't the case for me.  The other option is that you have multiple
> clients that have the mailbox open.
Yes, I do access the same mailbox from two locations -- home and office.

But I perform explicit "compact" in each Thunderbird session several
times a day...

Does this explain my having over a thousand "shared" messages in the INBOX?

Thanks!

    -mi

----