Re: Fwd: Problem with messages in mailbox

Manuel Vazquez wrote:

> Sorry, i confuse the location of the inbox subfolder. The location of

> messages is the user/nameUser.

> Any idea of error? Is possible the bad format of the one messages?

Hi Manuel,

I'm going to assume this may be as simple as the client not being subscribed to said user/nameUser/cur folder, or said user not being authorized to look up / read said folder - until you can confirm differently. If you have any questions on how to confirm differently, please don't hesitate! :P

Use cyradm with administrative privileges against the appropriate IMAP server, and issue a 'listaclmailbox user/nameUser/cur' to get the Access Control List.

Use an LSUB in an imtest session in which you authenticate (-u option) as the cyrus administrator (see /etc/imapd.conf's admins: setting), but authorize your session as the target user (-a option).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--

Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG