Backend with mupdate_config: replicated

Hi, I'm trying to setup two backends servers with replicated config. Is it necessary to set "mupdate_config" to "replicated" also on frontends and mupdate server? I will replicate the mailspool and sievedir with ocfs2 and drbd, does anyone have better ideas? The main goal is to create a redundant backend system.

I'm still have some doubts about how it works, assuming thatI have this two backends with replicated config, will be all users able to access their accounts from both? If one of them is down, all mailboxes will still avaliable?

Thanks, my best regards.

Fabio S. Schmidt

Brasília - Brazil

----