Re: How to use FUD daemon

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 23:56 -0300, Lucas Zinato Carraro wrote:
> Anyone knows where i can find examples and some documentation
> about the Cyrus Daemon FUD?
> I find only a man page in cyrus imap source.
> There is a specific client for fud?

No idea, I've need seen an instance where fud is used [all clients just
seem to poll/troll the IMAP connection for this information].  For as
long as I can remember the fud manpage has said:
<quote>
FUD is an experimental interface meant to provide information to  build
a  finger-like service around.  Eventually it should be superceded by a
more standards-based protocol.
</quote>qq

--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> LPIC-1, Novell CLA