Blacklisting destination addresses

Hi,

Please provide me some pointers on how to configure cyrus so that it will reject sending any e-mails to foreign destination (example: name.surname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
This is very important to me, because I do not want to send emails (not even by mistake) to people who do not wish to receive them.

I would also like to know if it's possible to have a standalone file of that blacklisted destinations, that could be included in the configuration files. Please let me know which configuration files should be modified.

Thank you in advance and best regards.
----