Re: Occasionally weird behaviour with mboxes

On Thu, 20 May 2010, Dan White wrote:

> \Noselect should be returned for hierarchically delimited 'placeholders'
> that are not actual mailboxes.
>
> For instance, creating the mailbox INBOX/Work/Jim without first creating
> INBOX/Work would make INBOX/Work non selectable, with children.
>
> Or another scenario is that both INBOX/Work and INBOX/Work/Jim exist but
> someone accidentally (through mouse slip?) deleted INBOX/Work, but then did
> not delete INBOX/Work/Jim.

That's obviously not the case since redoing a LIST show the mbox
correctly... this is getting me mad, I can't think HOW could be
happen...

I looked in the source but I don't get HOW could that happen (maybe
a glitch in the mbox database code?)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl