Re: Cyrus SPAM folder creation

Is that I seee throw the net. But you need to compile the cyrus-imapd and for my enterprise it is not that we want to do because we had an automated repository wich use the rpm's pakages.

Is it possible to reach this goal without the autocreate patch?

Why this patch is not include with the cyrus-imapd package?
I think it can be a great feature for the new release of cyrus-imapd like the autosieve patch because in most of cases the users use mail filter to move spam into a folder.

Juan-Francisco Diez

Simon Matter escribió:
Try using something like this:

createonpost: 1
autocreateinboxfolders: Sent|Drafts|Spam|Trash
autosubscribeinboxfolders:  Sent|Drafts|Spam|Trash

Of course that only works if you have the autocreate patches in your
cyrus-imapd installation.

Simon

Cheers,

Evgeniy