Re: cyrus + postfix + lmtpd questions

Yes, for sure.

Could you give me an idea on how lmtp client should be configured on postfix's master.cf for connecting to a remote cyrus server ?

Thanks a lot Andrew

If your MTA is running on the same machine as Cyrus, then I would use the lmtp unix socket instead of the tcp socket.

It did help, thanks Andrew. Found out reading Postfix's main.cf that the use of lmtp is encouraged instead of the cyrus agent

Guess the tcp socket is just usefull in a case like yours with multiple MTAs, right ?

       Andy

----