Re: remove \NoSelect flag from mailbox

Quoting manu <manu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear all,

after having migrated a user account with imapsync all folders that have
subfolders in them are flagged with the \NoSelect flag. Is there any way
  to change this flag? As there is nothing in the mailinglist nor in
google I feel that I might be missing the obvious, but I am still stuck
here.

Some IMAP-Server like the uwimap have folders that can only have
subfolders but no mails. Migrating such folders may result in
creating the subfolders without creating the folder.

Set allowallsubscribe: 1

  allowallsubscribe: 0
      Allow  subscription to nonexistent mailboxes.  This option is typically
      used on backend servers in a Murder so  that  users  can  subscribe  to
      mailboxes  that  don't  reside on their "home" server.  This option can
      also be used as a workaround for IMAP clients  which  don't  play  well
      with nonexistent or unselectable mailboxes (eg.  Microsoft Outlook).

or you can create the missing folders

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung mail: michael.menge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen

----