Re: INBOX Prefix problem with sasldb authentication

Dan White a écrit :

> The 'user' prefix is displayed for mailboxes that the authenticated
> user has
> ACL access to, but is not perceived to be the user's own mailboxes.
>
> Or in other words, if you were to authenticate as jsmith, and attempt to
> view the mailboxes for msmith, you will get the 'user' prefix.
>
> cyrus imapd believes that test@xxxxxxxxxxxx and test are different
> users. You can either create a mailbox for test@xxxxxxxxxxxx, or
> configure your
> virt domain options (defaultdomain).

I'm ok with the diagnostic, but I don't understand why ...

I have try to create the mailbox test@xxxxxxxxxxxx and to use the
virtual domains without success. I need to read more docs on this
subject to try another time.

Whith the defaultdomain option set to mydomain.net, the authentication
don't work anymore because it try to authenticate with test instead of
test@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----