From: info-cyrus-bounces+gary=primeexalia.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [info-cyrus-bounces+gary=primeexalia.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary W. Smith [gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 4:46 PM
To: info-cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Permissions question

autocreatequota: (off top of head, forgive me if this is wrong)

lrswipcda

cm user/mailbox@whatever
lrswipkxtecda

Why does autocreatequota enabled boxes have a different security than boxes created with cm?  Also, where do I find more information on the flags?  which should I be using for normal user email accounts (for imap/pop3 -- no shared boxes).

Gary
----