Re: Cyrus + Postfix through LMTP problem

Hi,

Quoting Nybbles2Byte <nybbles2byte@xxxxxxxxx>:

From the detailed debug log from Postfix it seems to me that Cyrus is rejecting the email but all the detail in the log suggests that Postfix is passing Cyrus the correct information. Being a newbie on Linux and all the components in this setup I could very well be wrong in this conclusion so I am hoping someone much more experienced can shed some light on this problem.

You created the wrong mailbox, using unixhierarchysep: 1
you need the user/sales@xxxxxxxx

- PROOF OF EXISTENCE OF MAILBOXES
neutrino:/var/mail # cyradm -u root@localhost localhost
Password:
localhost> lm *@stuv.com
user.sales@xxxxxxxx (HasNoChildren)
localhost>

- ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION OF MAILBOXES -> OUTPUT FROM "tree -Ad" on Cyrus data (mailboxes) directory
.
??? domain
?   ??? s
?       ??? stuv.com
?           ??? u
?               ??? user^sales
??? stage.
??? sync.

- CYRUS SETUP File: "imap.conf"
unixhierarchysep: 1

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung mail: michael.menge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen

----