Re: Please change the DNS lookup = defaultdomain process, and use defaultdomain as the default domain.

Sigh...correction:

Using the unqualified name still appends the DNS domain, not the
specified defaultdomain. However, now I can login using
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx whereas when the passwords were the same, it used
admin@xxxxxxxx first and never logged me in as @mail.blah.com. Now at
least it (I'm guessing) fails as admin@xxxxxxxx and then tries
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as typed, which works. (my defaultdomain is