Re: misterious duplicate message-id

> Or you can believe it's incompetence, but I don't, because Microsoft
> could afford to hire expert engineers and make it work right if they
> wanted to.

"Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence."  Or
in this case possibly indifference.  But from indifference to conspiracy
is a not a single step.  There is no cause to invoke conspiracy here;
at any software house the list of bugs and feature requests soon becomes
immense and things very often get solved in a non-optimal manner.
That's just human [and you don't make money by doing everything you can
afford to do,  the making money part comes in by doing somewhat *less*
than you can afford to do; that's just good business and what *everyone*
does].

And the constant conspiracy charges diminishes the credibility of the
community.

----