Re: sendmail and cyrus-imap - delivery problem

Mario Pavlov <freebsd@xxxxxx> wrote:
> thanks again to all of you for your time I've tried all that you
> suggested I've tried ckuser_cyrus as Matthew Seaman suggested...it
> made no difference then I've tried rtcyrus3 as Andrzej Adam Filip
> suggested...it didn't work either...and the logging output in maillog
> stopped.. [...]

First: Use cyradm to recheck that cyrus reports mailbox named as in
"RCPT TO:" of LMTP session.

As I understand you have achieved that sendmail uses correct
"mailbox name with domain" in LMTP session but Cyrus rejects
the recipient.

--
[pl>en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@xxxxxxx
Life without caffeine is stimulating enough.