Announcing cyrus-user-map, a local recipient map generator for Postfix

Hi,

Having just deployed a Cyrus Imap server with Postfix, with only virtual
users and no Unix or LDAP based imap accounts, I needed a way to
generate a local recipient map for Postfix. This map is used by Postfix
to identify existing email accounts and correctly reject incoming mail
received for unknown recipients (as in
http://www.postfix.org/LOCAL_RECIPIENT_README.html).

So I wrote a little tool that generates and update this map
automatically, with the help of cron. You can download the script and
documentation from my website
http://www.pragmatic-source.com/en/opensource/source-code/cyrus-user-map-generate-cyrus-user-map-postfix
or from GitHub: http://github.com/Farzy/cyrus-user-map

Regards

--
Farzad FARID / Architecte Open Source - Associé
Pragmatic Source / http://www.pragmatic-source.com

----