Re: [Dovecot] Cyrus vs Dovecot

Mathieu Kretchner <mathieu.kretchner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> kbajwa a écrit :
>> Cyrus      =  0>> Dovecot    =  100
> I guess you've right but I can't post this answer at Cyrus mailing list.> I'm just trying to have my own opinion of imap server and I already have> sarcastic answer on the cyrus mailing list !
Stop. What's this?
a) crossposing content to the dovecot mailing listb) talking about "sarcastic" answers when users try to help you saying that migrating from an old cyrus release to a new one is easier then migrating to a new system?c) many users here have described their running configuration to help you.d) starting an advocacy war?
What are you trying to do?