Re: using drbd

At 21.38 04/03/2008, mahecha@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Does anybody know if this will work with cyrus to create some kind of cyrus cluster? or at least a failover?
http://www.drbd.org/

Yes, we are using drdb as a failover cluster for a couple of RRH4 servers (web & mail) using two different partitions. Each box uses one drbd partition as primary and one as secondary, so that the cluster is an actove-active one. If you need more information, please mail me or the list

Dott. Giovanni De Pascalis
Sistema Informativo Aziendale
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro
Tel +39-010-5600693
Fax +39-010-5600945
Cell +39-335-254096

----