Re: Squirrelmail with Cyrus

Good morning.
I think it would depend on what your cyrus/sendmail is using (pam, etc.)
Then, in the squirrelmail config (./config.pl) you configure the imap server address and there is a setting asking for login (authentication) type; e.g., login, plain, cram,etc.
Rafael Mahecha
E-mail Administrator
Office of Information Management
Jackson State University