RE: Collaboration replacement via Toltec/Bynari (was How many people to admin a Cyrus system?)

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 15:50 +0200, Joon Radley wrote:> Hi Ian,> > > What I don't understand is that you seem to think that there's a> > possibility that email could be stored in some place that it can't be> > transported to. Where would that be?> > Please read the mails before this one. This discussion is about what Outlook> needs in order to process special messages. When new mail is received and> before the messages gets injected into the message store it need to be> processed. That is why you get a clear distinction between transport and> storage. Where in IMAP the message is injected directly into the storage. Thats an interesting information. I have always thought that inExchange-Outlook world the processing was on the server side and themessages were sitting on the server.Or the client side processing is limited to Toltec/Bynari solution?
Regards,
Olaf-- Olaf Frączyk <olaf@xxxxxxx>NAVIhttp://www.navi.plhttp://www.ntp.navi.pl