Re: FW: Retrieving a banned e-mail

> We have a postfix+cyrus+Spamassassin setup and all the virus or Banned
> or spam e-mails will move to a folder on /var/virusmails.\
> I have a falseposative mail moved due to a banned attachment name.
> Could you please help me to retrieve these e-mails?

If it really is dumped into a folder in /var/virusmails then it isn't in
the Cyrus mail store (seems like a bad idea) and thus can't be accessed
via a mail client.  Why not reconfigure to but the junked e-mail into a
Junk folder?

(Or, IMHO, stop wasting time with overly complex SPAM solutions like
Spamassasin).

--
Adam Tauno Williams, Network & Systems Administrator
Consultant - http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com

----