Nifty imapmagicplus usage

So, I got an iPhone this week.  Totally rocks -- even if I can't hack
it.

But, I was a bit frustrated by it showing *every* folder I had in its
IMAP client.  I mean, really, I'm not going to want to read my
managers "mathematica license information" folder while I'm sportin'
the iPhone trying to look super cool, right?

Boom.  Finally, a really good use for imapmagicplus.  Remember,
putting a "+" after your IMAP login name will restrict the folders
returned to the client to only the ones you have a subscription for.
Now I can sport my utter coolness without all that scrolling through
a folder list!

-rob
----