Apply Sieve script to messages already in INBOX?

I sense the answer is no, but I wanted to be sure. Is it possible to
apply a Sieve script to messages that are already in the INBOX? We are
using Horde/IMP for webmail and recently switched the filtering engine
from the bug-ridden IMAP filtering to use Sieve scripts on the server
itself. There was no good way to port people's existing scripts over,
and so some people are left with mail that would have normally been
filtered that wasn't because of the inherent delay between the switch
and them recreating the rules.

Thanks,

Patrick
----