Re: ipurge test mode? analysis by date

> find is your friend here.
> man find
> Their is a lot of options about size and time.
> This will not give you the total size of email, but you can make the sum using
> some additional scripting.

No, that won't work.  Timestamps on the filesystem do not necessarily
correspond to the date/delivery-time of a message.

Since I couldn't find anything I'm working on a Python script to crawl
the mailstore over IMAP.

That nothing exists is surprising,  no one using Cyrus has a data
retention policy?

----