Re: Problem connections cyrus

The "maxchild" settings in cyrus.conf above limit the maximum number of connections allowed for each service.  You might want to increase those numbers to match the number of connections you expect to receive.

    Andy

I increase de imap and imaps process to 200 maxchilds, and cyrus doesn't
blocks now.

I verified that the number of process of cyrus are over 100, this
morning ( yes, now i know that I must to do this before post here )

ps aux | grep -i cyrus | wc -l

-> 120

Then I supposed that you succeed with this.

Thanks Andrew for your help.

----