/Peter

Thanks a lot!

I will try it.

Message du 21/08/07 12:12
De : "Christian Kratzer" <ck-lists@xxxxxxxxx>
A : "jc.duss59@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jc.duss59@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à : "info-cyrus" <info-cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: Automatic Sieve Script Subscription

Hi,

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, jc.duss59@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hy all,

Do you know if there's a way for any mailboxes to subscribe
automaticaly to a sieve script at creation of the mailbox?

I would like for all users to transfert SPAM tagged subject to
a SPAM folders, or mailling list mail to mailling list folder
without having to explain all users to write it with avelsieve.

I tought Autosieve patch was able to do it but it "only"
creates folders if it doesn't exist.

we use a perl script to automatically create new accounts,
create and subscribe the Spam mailbox and also install and
activate a default sieve script.

We use following perl modules:

 	use Cyrus::IMAP::Admin;
 	use Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve;
 	use IMAP::Admin;

IMAP::Admin required a patch to allow logging in with separate
authentication and authorisation rules for subscribing to the
newly created Spam mailbox.

Apart from that it was straight forward.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck@xxxxxxxxx                  Schwarzwaldstr. 31

----