virtual domain mailbox cross contamination

I am getting cross contamination with mail delivery in cyrus with
virtual domains.

Mail sent to user@xxxxxxxxxxx is sent to user@xxxxxxxxxxxx
The 'user' being the same name but different domain names.
I am looking to have the same user name but different domains.  Right
now all mail going to user@xxxxxxxxxxx I am finding in the INBOX to
user@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am just about done setting the server up with virtual domains.
Here is part of my config file:

#  Extras
allowusermoves: 1
defaultacl: anyone lrs

servername:  domain1.tld
quotawarn: 90
sharedprefix: shared
userprefix: users

# Virtual Domains
defaultdomain: domain1.tld
virtdomains: userid
loginrealms: domain2.tld domain3.tld domain4.tld

I have created user mailboxes with cryadm : cm user/user1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Any extra pair of eyes would be very helpful at this point.

-Adam

----