unified tld - joe@xxxxxxxxxxx, joe@xxxxxxxxxxx, joe@xxxxxxxxxxx to the same cyrus user.joe mailboxes

Hi all

I have a system which accepts mails for example.com, example.net and example.org.  Rather than creating 3 differing mailboxes on cyrus, it is decided to create 1 mailbox for all the TLDs, since all the domains involved refers to the same entity.

Right now, I can receive mails for joe@xxxxxxxxxxx which will be delivered to cyrus user.joe mailbox.  I would appreciate if some kind soul would be explain howto deliver mails for joe@xxxxxxxxxxx and joe@xxxxxxxxxxx to cyrus user.joe mailbox as well.

My setup is currently as thus -

CentOS 5
Postfix
Cyrus