Problem with thunderbird

Hi,
I've got a problem with Thunderbird when I want to subscribe to shared folder. My configuration is a Cyrus Murder with one front-end (with a mupdate master on it) and two backends. One backend keep all mailbox' users and the other one keep all shared mailbox...

Everything goes right with Mail.app... but with Thunderbird we cannot access to shared folder. But the listing is ok.

Does Someone already have this problem ? Is there a way to get Thunderbird working ?

Thanks a lot,

--
Nicolas Fontaine
Université de la Réunion