AutoCreate Inbox. Create on login not working

Dear List.

I am using cyrus 2.1.8 and autocreatepatch 0.10 with sendmail and ldap. The create on post is working fine. The inbox will create automatically when user receive an email first. But create on login is not working. When try to login again a newly created user through squirrel mail the following error occurs
ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: SELECT "INBOX"
Reason Given: Mailbox does not exist

I could not understand the following part of the Autocreate inbox patch doc. I think this make the problem
ii) The user's authorisation ID (typically the same as the user's authentication ID)
doesn't belong to the imap_admins or admins
accounts (see imapd.conf).

Kindly tell me what does it means,or how I configure this section in imapd.conf.

regards

--
----