presering read/seen status - migrating from 2.1.5 to 2.3.3

Hi All

we are planning a migration from 2.15 to 2.3.3 to a new box. Synced over /var/imap and and ran the conversion for .seen files as suggested in install-upgrade using cvt_cyrusdb. But all the mail in the inbox on the new servers are reset to unread. Is there anything else I need to do?

BTW the client is thunderbird

thanks

dickson

This e-mail contains information some or all of which may be confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
----