VirtualDomain support is not working with sendmail/cyrus/ldap

Dear List,
I do have a Sendmail/Cyrus server with LDAP as backend. Sendmail deliver mails to the default domain. I had add the virtualdomain support in Cyrus. I had add a new user named test@xxxxxxx. But when try to login through webmail,cyrus shows the following error.

/var/log/syslog

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
06:59:12 cyrus cyrus/imapd[12664]: badlogin: [xxx.xx.xxx.xxx] plaintext  test@xxxxxxxxxxxx(-13): authentication failure: checkpass failed.
My Configuration setups are as follows